Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Port Fonda Boulevard Beer Dinner Tonight

Port Fonda Boulevard Beer Dinner

I am headed to the Westport area tonight for dinner with my dad. We are joining a few others from the area at 7 PM to have a five course meal paired with Boulevard beers. The dinner is at Port Fonda down the street from McCoy's and Beer Kitchen. I will be taking some notes and enjoying hanging out with Dad. I think we are going have a great time.

As February approaches I will be taking a look at some chocolate beers and planning Valentine's Day for C and I. I have heard of a few possible events happening around town. I will get some details and post some events that will be going on over the next few weeks. That is unless I want to surprise C with some plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment