Wednesday, March 19, 2014

And the beer goes to...

I wish I could buy beer for everyone, but I don't quite make enough money for that quite yet...

In the mean time I would like to buy some beer for the lucky people who won my recent contest.

On Twitter I got 10 new followers and on Facebook I got 20 new likes! While I know the rules say that I would only buy a beer for each winner but if you write the rules you can change them! I will buy a 6 pack of beer for each person!

Seth Bishop is the winner from Facebook!

David Schumacher is the winner from Twitter!

I am thinking a trip or two to the Bridger's Bottle Shop or Bier Station would be a good place to pick out the beer! What do you think?

Now if you didn't win, don't worry because I think I might do more of these kind of contests in the future. Be sure to follow and like these feeds for information about Scouting the Taps and even future contests. Also feel free to give me feedback on how to make Scouting the Taps better!

Who knows if you see me out and about I might be able to buy you a drink anyway.

If you want to see more about the contest click here! I will probably do something like this to celebrate a new website that I am developing with some amazing help!

No comments:

Post a Comment