Friday, March 14, 2014

Prairie Artisan Ales - Prairie Ale

I decided I needed a patio night and C is watching the Jayhawks probably do what my Tigers couldn't do today, win.

But I win because I am having a great beer tonight. I opened a Prairie Artisan Ales Prairie Ale. This beer is a nice light beer and is a good example of a Belgian style saison ale. The beer pours cloudy and in appearance looks like a Boulevard Wheat, hazy and a light yellow. You get the fruity smells along with the smells that the Brett yeast brings to a beer. This beer is nice light as you drink. Not overpowering but lets you know that its there. This beer is very good for a saison, and I am glad to be drinking it on a patio tonight!
Prairie Artisan Ales is a great new brewery out of Tulsa, OK. They have a some other great beers that I will be looking to try for you or maybe enjoy with you!

 I give this beer a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment