Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Enjoy a beer!

I am thankful for the ability to enjoy being with family, eating great food, and drinking great beer. I am thankful for my friends near and far. I hope to see each of you soon. I hope all of you enjoy your day and remember to be thankful for the blessings that you have.

 Today I am going to have Stone's Arrogant Bastard Ale. I will try to get a review of it up in the next few days.


While I am drinking and having quality family time I will be coming up with a few poll questions to ask over the next few weeks. I want to know what you guys think. If you have a question to put out there let me know.

Examples of questions would be:

  1. When would be the best time to try a new beer?
  2. What kind of beers are you afraid of?
  3. What kind of beers interest you?
  4. Who influences my beer choices the most?
Let me know! Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy a beer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment