Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Advent Calendar Day 9: Crooked Stave Vieille

I think this edition will just be about the beer.While I am still looking for someway to travel the world and experience everything that it has to offer. I have some ideas but I want to hear you suggestions. So let me know.

While I was recently was in Denver, I picked up a Crooked Stave Vieille Artisanal Saison. I was really excited about getting to try Crooked Stave and they didn't disappoint. The beer pours light and smooth. The aroma is nice as it strikes the nostrils. I am definitely reminded of a sour beer when I sniff and taste this beer.

When I am drinking this beer I am refreshed by the crispness as it flows across my tongue. I love how this beer has balance and is easy to drink. I want to go and get some more from Crooked Stave right now. C wont mind if I leave the house right now will she?

9 down... 25 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment